The following District Goals were adopted by the Board of Education at their August 14, 2012 meeting.
District Goals 2012-2013
- All students will make one year’s growth in one year’s time, as measured by the MEAP and other measures. Students not yet achieving proficiency will exhibit yearly growth of 133% toward proficiency.
- Deliver a formal and consistent District wide character development curriculum for all grades.
- Increase market share of students residing in the P-CCS District boundaries each year.
- Maintain a sustainable process that optimizes use of District building, infrastructure, and physical plant.
- Develop and execute a budget (where revenue exceeds expenses) each year, using a three-year budget forecast.
- Recruit and hire a new superintendent using a stakeholder input process to develop a leadership profile that leads to hiring by July 1, 2013.